Welcome new ACIK Memberadmin
We are pleased to introduce a new ACIK Member: KPSP Engineering
KPSP Engineering Limited Liability Partnership is one of the biggest leading Design and Engineering institute in Kazakhstan.
Taking into account the constant need in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan for implementation of industrial, social and infrastructure projects, the main direction of Company’s activity is construction design.
The Company has experience, qualified human resources, necessary software and technical fleet that allows it to participate in design of objects of any complexity both in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and abroad.
The list of services provided by KPSP Engineering includes:
- Development and approval of a full package of design and estimate documentation for the construction of industrial, social and infrastructure facilities of any level of complexity.
- Ensuring cooperation for local and foreign partners and customers in the field of design and construction and supply of equipment for industrial and social facilities, as well as infrastructure, environment, construction industry and civil construction facilities in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Search of potential Customers and negotiation with potential Customers of projects.
- Providing local and foreign partners and customers with all necessary information on potentially prospective projects to be implemented in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Providing engineering and technical support to local and foreign partners in the process of searching for potential Customers, negotiating with potential Customers, executing contracts and performing works under the concluded contracts with potential Customers.
- Support during participation in tenders with local and foreign partners held in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including preparation of bids, collection of proposals, collection of necessary initial and permit documents, and submission of bids for participation in the tender.
- Development of design and estimate documentation in the course of project implementation, and adaptation of design documentation developed by foreign companies for use in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Provision of consultations related to the issues of construction, design and supply of equipment for projects implemented in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
To request more detailed information on cooperation with KSPP Engineering, click here.