Restrictive COVID-19 measures in Kazakhstan: exemptionsadmin
627 new cases of coronavirus infection were registered in Kazakhstan over the past day. Previous day, zero deaths from coronavirus were recorded in Kazakhstan.
In addition, a number of exemptions on restrictive measures have been announced:
- Mandatory PCR testing has been canceled for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan entering the country who received revaccination or a full course of vaccination against COVID-19, if no more than 6 months have passed since receiving the second component;
- Entry is allowed to citizens of foreign countries with which there is mutual recognition of vaccination passports without need of PCR test;
- Isolation of contacts for home quarantine was canceled in the absence of symptoms of the infection (exclusion: “yellow” Ashyq status).
- The use of Pfizer vaccine is allowed for revaccination of persons with disabilities (disabled persons of all groups) and persons over 50 years of age, and for completion of the vaccination course (second dose) for persons who received the first component outside of Kazakhstan.
- Allowed activities of shopping and entertainment centers, trading houses, retail chains (non-food) with a sales area of over 1000 sq.m., retail chains (food) with a sales area of over 6000 sq.m., swimming pools, gaming, nightclubs, karaoke;
- Allowed holding exhibitions, marathons, sports, solemn, commemorative, family events (banquets, commemoration), conferences, forums, spectacular, collective worship and other events with a mass gathering of people;
- Restrictions on occupancy for children’s entertainment centers, lottery clubs and betting shops have been lifted;
- Regardless of the epidemiological risk zone (red, yellow and green), restrictions have been lifted (80%, 50% and 30%) for the work of organizations and offices in offline mode.