Direct Flight between Almaty and Milanadmin
We are glad to share information about the charter flight Milan-Almaty-Milan, which is planned for October.
October 4, 2021: Milan-Almaty;
October 5, 2021: Almaty-Milan;
October 9, 2021: Almaty-Milan and Milan-Almaty.
Kazakhstani passengers wishing to visit Italy are subject to the following requirements:
– letter of invitation from an Italian company
– applying for a business visa at the Italian Embassy in Kazakhstan.
– PCR test for Covid-19 (no later than 48 hours)
Requirements for EU passengers who want to visit Kazakhstan:
– letter of invitation from a Kazakh company
– get the approval of the interdepartmental commission in the Republic of Kazakhstan
– apply for a visa at the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Italy (in the absence of a visa)
– PCR test for Covid-19 (72 hours before arrival in Kazakhstan)
For passengers wishing to visit Italy, we inform you about the Sales Event, organized in partnership with Serravalle outlets, especially for visitors from Kazakhstan. Kazakhstanis who want to take part in the Sales event can obtain a visa for 4 days to participate in this event, and in addition receive a personal discount life-time passport in the amount of 10%. On the dates of the October air flight, discounts of up to 70% will be held at Serravalle outlets.
For more information and to book tickets, please contact:
In Italy: BCD Meetings & Events
+39 337 1429174
In Kazakhstan: GLOBAL AIR – AMERICAN EXPRESS
TEL: +7 727 2664444 (ext. 10609);
+7 705 951 4210
If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org