From today, May 4, the following enterprises are reopened in Kazakhstan:
– non-food stores with an area of up to 500 sq. m until 17:00 (all types);
– photo shops, flower stalls;
– hairdressing salons (by appointment);
– medical centers (by appointment);
– dental clinics (by appointment);
– real estate companies, advertising agencies, lawyers, notaries;
– microfinance organizations, insurance companies, pawnshops, exchange offices;
– information and communication technology companies.
In addition, citizens from May 4 are allowed sports and outdoor training.
Also, in Italy, the following business opens doors in compliance with all sanitary standards:
– factories and building sites can reopen from 4 May
– restaurants and bars will be allowed to operate a take-away service – in addition to home delivery which is already permitted. However Conte warned that this didn’t mean people could gather or eat outside the premises.
Protective face masks will be mandatory for commuters on public transport, with restricted numbers on buses and trains especially during rush hour.
Professional athletes including Serie A footballers can resume individual training on 4 May, with group training to begin again on 18 May.
From 4 May funerals can be attended by a maximum of 15 mourners
Business stage by stage is coming back