About 82% voted for Tokayev – exit polladmin
Exit poll data on early presidential elections of Kazakhstan announced. According to a survey conducted by the Open Society International Institute for Regional Studies, the exit poll results were as follows:
- Karakat Abden – 2.54 percent of votes;
- Nurlan Auesbayev – 2.17 percent;
- Zhiguli Dairabayev – 3.33 percent;
- Meiram Kazhyken – 2.23 percent;
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev – 82.45 percent;
- Saltanat Tursynbekova – 2.08 percent;
- against all – 5.2 percent of the votes.
The respondents were asked the question: “Which of the presidential candidates did you vote for?” It is noted that the error of the result of the sociological research is about +-2 percentage points. According to the CEC, at 22:00 Astana time, the voter turnout was 69.43%.
Exit poll is a procedure used in world sociological practice to poll citizens conducted by sociological services at the exit from polling stations after voting.